Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Butler automatic reports

I have a butler report being sent weekly, using variable, it is to populate with my list and all cards with due date listed, some of the email is populating, but some is not.

There are 8 lists and only 3 (CSR, AM and dl) lists populate in the body of the email.
I have created the report as a variable for each list individually, and I have used the below in the body of the email to pull the variable.

The body of the email reads as...

Below is the status of all items on the Error Log Board\n\nNeed to assign:\n\n{$assign}\n\nOpen Items:\n\n{$CSR}\n\n{$MA}\n\n{$AM}\n\n{$Print}\n\n{$dl}\n\n{$wh}\n\n{$sh}\n\nCompleted Items - to be Archived today:\n\n{$completed}

when the email is sent out, this is what it looks like, as you can see I am missing MA;PRINT;WH;SH

image.png

There are no errors that I am aware of. the log says it is successfully capturing the cards.

1 answer

I just solved this. this is case sensitive. once I matched the casing to my what I used for the variable, it worked perfectly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,392 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you