Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler and Card buttons

Simon Bradley June 15, 2020

Hi, we have had previously disabled card buttons re-appear on all cards for a particular board but the card buttons only appear on the mobile version of the app not on the desktop version. How do we remove the card buttons?

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2020

Hi @Simon Bradley 

Welcome to the Community!

I can confirm that I have the same issue, and it won't be sorted out even if you delete the app and start afresh with a new install.

I have 3 card buttons on the mobile app (iOS) but only 2 on the desktop version (Mac App or Chrome browser):

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 07.20.45.png

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 07.19.56.pngIMG_7150.jpg

So even though the "Now" button is disabled on Trello, it's still showing on the mobile app, and this doesn't change.

I'm wondering if it's a bug, and should be reported? Let me reach out to the Community Team and see if this is a known bug!

Esme :)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

@Esme Crutchley sounds like a bug to me ... 

Torben_trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2020

Hello all,

Thanks for raising this. We have been able to reproduce that issue and passed this on to the relevant team for additional investigation.

Like Esme Crutchley likes this
0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2020

Hi @Simon Bradley ,

Welcome to the community!

Just clear data from the mobile app. If you have disabled the butler card buttons it won't show on the mobile too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events