Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler action: Moving cards to list by due today, due this week, due next week

nwayte I'm New Here Apr 21, 2021

We have these lists set up: On the Radar, Due This Month, Due Next Week, Due This Week, Due Today.

When a card becomes due today, we have a Butler action to move it into that list at midnight. 

We would also like cards every Monday at midnight that are due that week to be moved into the Due This Week list. However, if a card is due Monday, it should go into the Due Today list.

We had a Butler action set up for the above. What was though, was a card was being moved into Due Today, and then into Due This Week. Is there a way we can create an order?

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan Atlassian Team Apr 27, 2021

Hi there,

One way that you could set this up is have the weekly rule run slightly before the daily rule is due to run. When setting the rule you can specify a time when the rule should run e.g. you could set your weekly rule to run at 11:59pm. Here is an example of this: https://share.getcloudapp.com/L1ud64gJ

Would this work for you?

Thanks,
Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,325 views 12 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you