Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler Rules Not Working For Team members - FREE TEAM

Luci February 12, 2021

I'm a free user of Trello, as is every member of my team. 

I've just set up a team board and set up various Butler rules, calendar commands, due date commands and card buttons.

None of the rules, calendar commands or due date commands are working for the other members of my team when they are on a board.

I've added the rules, calendar commands and due date commands to the command library and set them to be shared, but they aren't showing up for my team members either.

I've tried getting them to log in and log out, but it's not made any difference.

I have noticed that I have run out of my 50 commands usage for the week on my account, but having tested this issue out by setting up a board on a team members site and then seeing if the rules work from a third team members usage of that board, I am hitting the same issue. 

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks, Luci 

1 answer

1 vote
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 12, 2021

If you set up rules, calendar commands, or due date commands, they will always draw from your (the creator's) quota, even if they are being triggered by another user. 

Board and card buttons draw from the quota of the user triggering the command.

So if you are out of quota, your rules will stop working for everyone.
You could ask another member of your team to set up the same rule, but beware that when your quota period resets, you'd then have the same rule running multiple times.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events