• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler Rules Not Working For Team members - FREE TEAM Edited

Luci I'm New Here Feb 12, 2021

I'm a free user of Trello, as is every member of my team. 

I've just set up a team board and set up various Butler rules, calendar commands, due date commands and card buttons.

None of the rules, calendar commands or due date commands are working for the other members of my team when they are on a board.

I've added the rules, calendar commands and due date commands to the command library and set them to be shared, but they aren't showing up for my team members either.

I've tried getting them to log in and log out, but it's not made any difference.

I have noticed that I have run out of my 50 commands usage for the week on my account, but having tested this issue out by setting up a board on a team members site and then seeing if the rules work from a third team members usage of that board, I am hitting the same issue. 

Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks, Luci 

1 answer

1 vote
Felix Atlassian Team Feb 12, 2021

If you set up rules, calendar commands, or due date commands, they will always draw from your (the creator's) quota, even if they are being triggered by another user. 

Board and card buttons draw from the quota of the user triggering the command.

So if you are out of quota, your rules will stop working for everyone.
You could ask another member of your team to set up the same rule, but beware that when your quota period resets, you'd then have the same rule running multiple times.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Introducing: A Whole New Trello

After a decade of growing the most ubiquitous visual framework for productivity and project management, we are evolving Trello’s boards, lists, and cards model to bring context to content and help te...

539 views 22 21
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you