Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler Report with Cards Completed Today

Leslie Carson February 16, 2020

I want to make a report with items that were completed today but I don't see any combination of filters that allow me to do this.

This returns nothing:

• create a report in variable done
    with all cards in list "Done" due today

This returns EVERYTHING in the "Done" list:

• create a report in variable done
    with all cards in list "Done"

Likewise, it would also be helpful to be able to create a report with items completed in the last x days/weeks/months/hours/etc.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2020

Hi Leslie,

I tested this on one of my boards, and I was able to get this working with cards due today. You can see this rule here: image.pngThis created a report that showed me the card titles (without very nice formating) but which only showed me the due cards for that day. Could you try creating a rule similar to this and see if it works for you?

You can find a lot more information for creating reports here: https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler and you can customise them a lot using various card variables.

Good luck setting this up!

Leslie Carson February 20, 2020

I'm needing a report that the card was "Completed" today, not due today.  I cannot find a filter for a due date on a specific date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events