It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler Report with Cards Completed Today

I want to make a report with items that were completed today but I don't see any combination of filters that allow me to do this.

This returns nothing:

• create a report in variable done
    with all cards in list "Done" due today

This returns EVERYTHING in the "Done" list:

• create a report in variable done
    with all cards in list "Done"

Likewise, it would also be helpful to be able to create a report with items completed in the last x days/weeks/months/hours/etc.

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan Atlassian Team Feb 20, 2020

Hi Leslie,

I tested this on one of my boards, and I was able to get this working with cards due today. You can see this rule here: image.pngThis created a report that showed me the card titles (without very nice formating) but which only showed me the due cards for that day. Could you try creating a rule similar to this and see if it works for you?

You can find a lot more information for creating reports here: https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler and you can customise them a lot using various card variables.

Good luck setting this up!

I'm needing a report that the card was "Completed" today, not due today.  I cannot find a filter for a due date on a specific date.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,616 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you