Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Butler - I am an admin but I can't see the rules. Extra Butler account need, am i right?

Hello,

we(for our client) have the same problem as Christine Herdt in this question:

We decided to adapt the solution that Meteena Edwards commented on the question.

Our question at this point is, if our plan will work:

Step 1: We want to share all rules from the admin account (lets call it account1) that created them

Step 2: We want to download the rules with the new “rules”-account (account2), that from now on will be the one to manage ALL rules on ALL Boards

Step 3: We want to delete ALL the rules from account1

Step 4: We want to enable all the rules through account2

Is there anything we didn´t thought about, which could cause us problems in any kind?

Thank you

PS: This is the post that describes our situation, which we asked earlier, before we found the other community question that I linked above, which brought us a solution:

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

For anyone who stumbles over this this question:

We tried our plan and it worked.

It seems kind of unnecessary that we need an (cost-bound) extra account to be able to manage the rules between several admins properly, we hope that Trello thinks about better solutions.

Hi @xiller 

please share a screenshot to figure it out.

Best Regards,

Medhat

Hi @Medhat Ahmed 

a screenshot of what exactly?

Best Regards
Xiller

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you