It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler: For each card linked rename the card without renaming item

TL;DR;

I have a checklist in a card with linked items. I want to rename linked cards without renaming items in the checklist but whatever I try both the card and the linked item are renames.

How can I achieve that?

Longer story:

When a card describing a feature is moved between columns I want to clone this card two times: one for iOS and one for Android. In the original card I want to have checklist with items named "iOS" and "Android" respectively but linking to cloned cards with exactly the same name as the original card. I tried different ways to achieve that, but every time I ended up with checklist items being renamed. 

1 answer

Hi, 

Not possible. 

Maybe You should create 2 checklists: one for IOS and one for Android. And an item named [cardname] for each checklist. 

An another alternativ you can create items with a specific pattern [Cardname] [OperatingSystem] in the same checklist.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,597 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you