• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler - Company Rules vs. Individual Rules

Hi everyone! New Trello administrator here and had a quick question on the Butler.

It seems that rules I create only show up on my butler view. I know I can flag them as shared and other users can reference, but there does not appear to be an Admin view on a Board where I can see all rule automations running on a board. I had an instance this morning where another user applied a rule that was already applied to a board, causing the automation to run twice.

I was curious if there was a way for users to see all active automations on a board and even set "company" automations that can be viewed but not edited so we can avoid any duplication in the future.

Does this exist or is there a workflow I might be missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Keli Atlassian Team Apr 22, 2020

Hi @Nick Caravella :) Happy to help you!

If you're the administrator of a Business Class team, you can view the automations other users have enabled on those team boards by opening the Butler menu and selecting the  'Admin' option in Rules, Calendar, or Due Date.

You can read a bit more about this at https://help.trello.com/article/1138-administrative-powers.

As a note, it isn't possible to edit another user's rule from the Admin option, and board and card buttons cannot be managed at this time. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

780 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you