• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Business class trial: will power-ups installed during trial stay or be deleted after trial ends ? Edited

I'm just testing the business class version of trello and was wondering if the power-ups I'm installing now and all the settings I've been changing will remain or if everything will be deactivated when the trial period is ending ? What happens with the teams that I've added ?

Thanks 

1 answer

Hi @Professor Beagle 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

After the trial ends, the team you have created will remain the same only if you have more than 10 boards in a team then except for the first 10 boards all boards will be archived! You can unarchive the boards too after you reduce the no. of boards on the free plan!

Except for the 1st power-up that you have installed, all other power-ups will be disabled!

Thanks for the quick reply.

What exactly do you mean by "You can unarchive the boards too after you reduce the no. of boards on the free plan"

I've to decide which boards I want to keep and the other ones will be gone/archived for ever ? Or will they go back being "private" boards ?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this

Hi @Professor Beagle 

What exactly do you mean by "You can unarchive the boards too after you reduce the no. of boards on the free plan"

If you have 

board 1

board 2

board 3

board 9

board 10

board 11

board 12

in a team, then after the trial ends the 1st 10 board will be visible in the team

board 11 & 12 will be archived!

If you upgrade your plan you can unarchive these 2 boards again!

or you can move 2 boards to another team then you can also unarchive board 11 & 12.

I've to decide which boards I want to keep and the other ones will be gone/archived for ever ? Or will they go back being "private" boards ?

You can't choose the board which will be archived it will do automatically just like I told you above.

None of your boards will be GONE FOREVER! you can recover/unarchive them easily by following the above method I shared.

Like email in gmail, when your boards are archived, they do not disappear forever.  But you have to go to the closed boards and reopen them to use them again.  You can only reopen them if you have less than 10 boards (or if you upgrade to Business Class).

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM @Michael Pryor 

Thanks for the explanation. I will open a new team and split up the boards for the moment. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Introducing: A Whole New Trello

After a decade of growing the most ubiquitous visual framework for productivity and project management, we are evolving Trello’s boards, lists, and cards model to bring context to content and help te...

652 views 24 23
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you