Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business class trial: will power-ups installed during trial stay or be deleted after trial ends ?

Professor Beagle February 16, 2021

I'm just testing the business class version of trello and was wondering if the power-ups I'm installing now and all the settings I've been changing will remain or if everything will be deactivated when the trial period is ending ? What happens with the teams that I've added ?

Thanks 

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021

Hi @Professor Beagle 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

After the trial ends, the team you have created will remain the same only if you have more than 10 boards in a team then except for the first 10 boards all boards will be archived! You can unarchive the boards too after you reduce the no. of boards on the free plan!

Except for the 1st power-up that you have installed, all other power-ups will be disabled!

Professor Beagle February 16, 2021

Thanks for the quick reply.

What exactly do you mean by "You can unarchive the boards too after you reduce the no. of boards on the free plan"

I've to decide which boards I want to keep and the other ones will be gone/archived for ever ? Or will they go back being "private" boards ?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021

Hi @Professor Beagle 

What exactly do you mean by "You can unarchive the boards too after you reduce the no. of boards on the free plan"

If you have 

board 1

board 2

board 3

board 9

board 10

board 11

board 12

in a team, then after the trial ends the 1st 10 board will be visible in the team

board 11 & 12 will be archived!

If you upgrade your plan you can unarchive these 2 boards again!

or you can move 2 boards to another team then you can also unarchive board 11 & 12.

I've to decide which boards I want to keep and the other ones will be gone/archived for ever ? Or will they go back being "private" boards ?

You can't choose the board which will be archived it will do automatically just like I told you above.

None of your boards will be GONE FOREVER! you can recover/unarchive them easily by following the above method I shared.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2021

Like email in gmail, when your boards are archived, they do not disappear forever.  But you have to go to the closed boards and reopen them to use them again.  You can only reopen them if you have less than 10 boards (or if you upgrade to Business Class).

Professor Beagle February 17, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM @Michael Pryor 

Thanks for the explanation. I will open a new team and split up the boards for the moment. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events