Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business class but can't copy board

Rachel Provan October 14, 2019

I have a hybrid account where I started with my personal Trello account, but have added my work email and have received business class.  I am trying to copy a Trello board called Team Organization Central.  It's one of the boards suggested under business class, but I can't seem to copy it.

I click "Copy Board", add a name and indicate that it is part of my company's team boards.  But when I click "Create", it gives an error message in the upper right hand corner that reads, "Unable to create board".  I have tried this with several different boards but can't seem to get it to work.  Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 9.31.26 pm.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2019

Hi Rachel,

Is it possible that you're trying to copy this template board over to one of your secondary free teams, and not the primary Business Class team? We'd be happy to help investigate and look into what's happening here via https://trello.com/contact!

Rachel Provan October 17, 2019

No it's definitely to my company's board.  I got a notification from someone from Trello saying that it's a known issue, but it seems surprising as I have had this issue for awhile...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events