Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business admin passed away. No longer in business. I need to cancel our membership and auto debit

Kelleyreynolds5 June 27, 2022

My spouse and I have an LLC, JKR Propertiess LLC. After his passing I have shut down the business as of Dec. 31, 2021. I am wanting to cancel our account with Trello and the auto debit attached. I have not been successful accessing Jeff Reynolds' account. I am a user, but not the admin.

I have been debited monthly though we have not used our account since 2021. I take responsibility for this but am requesting a reimbursement for debits in 2022 if this might be possible. 

<emails removed to prevent spam>

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This is something you need to do in your Atlassian site maintenance, we can't help you here in the community.

If you do not have site admin rights, then you'll need to contact Atlassian support - go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact and create a new support request, selecting "billing" as the primary reason for asking for help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events