Business account

Mandy Majury June 30, 2020

Hi, do you know if I have the business class and the rest of team were on free, if I activated a power up, such as a calendar overlay, would those on free accounts be able to see it ?

Many thanks

Mandy

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2020

Currently, yes, but I wouldn't rely on this behavior.  We are going to fix this loophole so only boards that are in Business Class teams will have access to the Business Class features.

Hamal Fiallo September 11, 2020

So, If the other members of the team dont have business class. They wont be able to interact with nothing?

Regards,

Hamal

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2020

If the board is in a Business Class team anyone on the board would be able to use the features (including Guests of the team). 

Hamal Fiallo September 11, 2020

So, If I pay for 1 subscription (mine), and then add members ...others can access and make changes?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
September 11, 2020

If they only appear as a Guest on one board, then yes. If they are on more than one board, then you would pay for them also. 

https://help.trello.com/article/1123-multi-board-guests

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events