Bulk Actions Power-up Menu Missing

Debbie Deknight February 4, 2022

I have enabled the Bulk Actions power-up on my Trello board.  But the Bulk Action menu does not show up on the top right along with the other power-ups I have enabled.  Help!

3 answers

0 votes
Alex G_ February 7, 2022

Hi @Debbie Deknight ,

I am sorry to read you are experiencing an issue with our Power Up.

My assumption is that something is blocking access to your browser's storage. It might be tight security settings on your browser or a browser extension.

If you are using Chrome, click the padlock icon on the left side of the address bar and then click "Cookies". Make sure "trellobulkactions.netlify.app" domain is not in the 'blocked' tab. This helps in most cases.

If you still experience issues, please reach out to us on our support email: support@bulkactionspu.com, describe the steps you are taking, and we will solve the issue in no time. 

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2022

Can you share a screenshot?

0 votes
Adam Cao
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 4, 2022

Hi @Debbie Deknight, I just released the Table View Power-Up which also supports bulk actions but also comes with a bunch of neat filtering and sorting features! Check it out if the Bulk Actions Power-Up continues to not load for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events