Bug

Ангелина Билецкая September 12, 2022

Hey guys!

I got caught up in this screen(

When you go to the basic models at the very bottom - road map - then log in - I log in with my Google account and this page comes up

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I understand the screen you are seeing, but I know it can carry more than one message.

I have a traditional English education in non-English languages (I know a bit of Latin, and enough French to know when I am being insulted or welcomed, but not a lot else). 

I can not read the Cyrillic in that screen, and I can't run it through a translator because it is an image rather than plain text.  Could you post the plain text of it, so that we can run it through a translation site?

hello!

Yes, of course. The message says that you support Ukraine.
Tell me, is this not a bug?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

No, it is not a bug.

It is working as intended.  Your account and/or trello workspace has been identified as one that belongs to an organisation that supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine.  Atlassian are blocking the use of their software by those organisations.

Ангелина Билецкая September 13, 2022

Thanks for the reply!

0 votes

Снимок экрана 2022-09-12 в 11.34.31.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events