It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bug related to boards list homepage not showing the UI

Hello, I've just created a new account, given that I just didn't want to use an old one I've had a long time ago ( as removing old teams would notify them, it would just be annoying, given that I know various people on a lot of different teams )

As for that I created this new account and made the profile, went to settings and changed my profile/avatar.

Afterwards I went to the home and I was presented with a completely blank page ( only the navbar blue background colour is present )

I tried it with both Safari (Version 12.0.3 (14606.4.5)) and Chrome (Version 74.0.3729.157) and I even installed the MacOS app right this moment to test it out... and the bug appears even there.

Here's a photo with all three GUIs with this bug.

Screenshot 2019-05-17 at 18.56.14.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Ok, I was able to actually move through the site by changing the url from /board to /[randomtext] so it just gives me the error page.

It seems like this happens when the account has no board/team.

I was able now to create a board and it seems to work fine.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,569 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you