Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board power-up limit

Wm_ Auckerman August 31, 2020

So, I have a Gold account and can add up to three power-ups on team boards that I create.

When another team member with a free account creates another team board, they are limited to one power-up.

If that team member later adds me as a board admin, will that increase the board's power-up limit to three? Or does the three power-ups capability apply when a new board is created by a Gold account member?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2020

@Wm_ Auckerman Gold benefits and entitlement are for the individual and not any member of a team on which you are a member.

0 votes
Stephen Addis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2020

If your able to do it using chrome extensions for Trello, then nobody sees but you, and it doesnt come out of the allocation, as its just the browser viewer distorting or controling the display ... with a few feeding data back as entries as if you clicked on it with your mouse & keyboard.

Pro For Trello, and Trello Folds are two great ones.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events