It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Board not found - I am admin

I have a board that I am the admin of, and can see the board on my list of boards. I click on the board and it says:

Board not found.

This board may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or teams.

Is there any way I could be locked out of a board that I created and am the only admin of?

Thanks.

2 answers

Hi Randy,

I can see you have resolved this now, however, I had this same issue and I initially believed it was that I had too many cards with images.

However, after 15 mins of trying different suggestions online. I looked on https://trello.status.atlassian.com/ and I could see Trello was slow or unavailable.

I hope this helps others who experience this issue in the future.

Deleted user Jan 06, 2020

Thanks, this helped

Like Siso_Sibanda likes this
0 votes
Scott Theus Community Leader Feb 27, 2019

Hi @Randy Clark ,

Did you also create the filter this board is using? If the filter is private or not shared with you then you probably won;t be able to get to the board.  If you go to "Issues and Filters" from the dashboard, scroll all the way down to "View all filters" and find the filter for this board. Click it to open it up, if you can, then click the "Details" link and see who has permission to view the filter.  

-Scott

I did get this fixed, but it was not under the filters.

When I created a card, it seemed like Trello glitched and it duplicated the card 4 times.  I deleted 3 instances of this card, but not all 4. There was another member that still had access to the board. I asked her to delete the final copy of that card, and delete all instances from the archive. After this, I was able to get back on the board.

I have no idea what else it could have been, since I regained access after deleting those cards.

Thank you for your help, Scott. Perhaps your answer will help someone else in the future.

Randy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,638 views 15 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you