Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Board not available on Microsoft Teams, only cards assigned to me

Hi,

I have created a Board with lists and cards.

If I go to Microsoft Teams, I can see the Cards under "Cards assigned to me".

However, nothing comes up under "All teams boards".

I have made sure that this Board is "Team Visible", not "Private" and that I'm part of that team.

Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C_ Atlassian Team Feb 08, 2021

Hi Jon! The connection to MS Teams is designed to allow a couple of things. The first feature is called Tabs, which lets you add a Tab in MS Teams that will show a single Trello board. The second is called a connector, which lets you send certain notifications from Trello into MS Teams.

I don't believe a Trello Tab would have access to all of your Team boards by default, as I believe it is only authorized to view a single board at a time. We'd be glad to help troubleshoot a bit with you though, could you get in touch throughout contact page here https://trello.com/contact and we can help take a closer look with you?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

300 views 12 12
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you