Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Board access for whole enterprise

Dear Fellow Trelloarians 

We want our whole enterprise to gain acces to a board without manually inviting everyone. Putting the board on public is not an option, since it has sensitive information in it. Also, it seems a bit overkill to get Trello Enterprise just for this reason. Any idea's how we can solve this? Thanks!

Michael Aanraad

2 answers

0 votes
bs Atlassian Team Jan 28, 2021

Right basically what @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM said.  Once the board is in a team, you can make the board team visible and set the permissions so that any team member can join the board.  

Also, under the invite button, you can generate an invitation link that you can then share to your wider team.  If a team member clicks the invite link, they will be on the board!

Hi @Michael Aanraad ,

Welcome to the community!

You can create a team and move all the boards you want to share with other users and add all the users in the team and keep the board's visibility to team members.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

Thanks for the welcome, and your reply.

This does solve my problem, however I prefer a way where I don't have to invite all 200+ members to a team first :-)

Regards

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

108 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you