Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board access for whole enterprise

Michael Aanraad January 28, 2021

Dear Fellow Trelloarians 

We want our whole enterprise to gain acces to a board without manually inviting everyone. Putting the board on public is not an option, since it has sensitive information in it. Also, it seems a bit overkill to get Trello Enterprise just for this reason. Any idea's how we can solve this? Thanks!

Michael Aanraad

2 answers

0 votes
bs
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2021

Right basically what @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM said.  Once the board is in a team, you can make the board team visible and set the permissions so that any team member can join the board.  

Also, under the invite button, you can generate an invitation link that you can then share to your wider team.  If a team member clicks the invite link, they will be on the board!

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Michael Aanraad ,

Welcome to the community!

You can create a team and move all the boards you want to share with other users and add all the users in the team and keep the board's visibility to team members.

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Michael Aanraad January 29, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

Thanks for the welcome, and your reply.

This does solve my problem, however I prefer a way where I don't have to invite all 200+ members to a team first :-)

Regards

Michael

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events