BigPicture powerup and Due Dates

Danette Morse February 25, 2020

I'm using the BigPicture powerup. If my card doesn't have a due date, it shows up in Big Picture as the current date in red.  Is there a way to NOT have a date show on a card that doesn't have due date?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

Hey Danette,

I don't think there is currently. BigPicture isn't developed by Trello directly, so I'm not super familiar with its features, but my understanding of the Power-Up is that a date is required for it to function properly.

This would probably be a great question to share with BigPicture's team though: https://softwareplant.com/contact/

Danette Morse March 2, 2020

Thank you for the contact info and the reply!

0 votes
Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 6, 2020

Hello Danette, one way you can go about it is to switch to View > Perspective > Basic Information; that view doesn't have the 'Due date' column at all. Another option is to press CTRL+F in your browser, then input today's date and highlight them all to visually distinguish the tasks that have 'real' due dates. I hope this helps a little bit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events