It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

BigPicture powerup and Due Dates

I'm using the BigPicture powerup. If my card doesn't have a due date, it shows up in Big Picture as the current date in red.  Is there a way to NOT have a date show on a card that doesn't have due date?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Garrett Atlassian Team Mar 02, 2020

Hey Danette,

I don't think there is currently. BigPicture isn't developed by Trello directly, so I'm not super familiar with its features, but my understanding of the Power-Up is that a date is required for it to function properly.

This would probably be a great question to share with BigPicture's team though: https://softwareplant.com/contact/

Thank you for the contact info and the reply!

Hello Danette, one way you can go about it is to switch to View > Perspective > Basic Information; that view doesn't have the 'Due date' column at all. Another option is to press CTRL+F in your browser, then input today's date and highlight them all to visually distinguish the tasks that have 'real' due dates. I hope this helps a little bit.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,622 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you