BigPicture power-up for Trello significantly slowed down

Aleksandra_Vojinovikj April 20, 2020

Hi,

We have been using BigPicture power up for Trello, and it worked fine until adding some labels on the cards. Now BigPicture has significantly slowed down. It takes a really log time to load.

Is there anything we can do? Is the fact that we have may cards or labels causing the power-up to work slowly?

I have checked my internet connection and also other team members are experiencing the sam e issue (and we are all working from different places).

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Aleksandra

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2020

Hi Aleksandra,

It could be because of the number of open cards on a board. A board with more than 1,000 open cards can indeed cause freezing and delays, depending on some factors such as browser and local resources. We are currently working to improve Trello's performance on these large boards, but for now, the best solution I would offer is to break up the lists into individual boards or archive cards you do no longer need. 

That will allow the individual boards to perform much much better. Also, archived cards are still available in the archived items as well as search results. More information about that is available here, as mentioned: Troubleshooting a Slow Board

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events