Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Picture due date issue

vítor mourão July 25, 2020

Hi! After removing the Big Picture power up, my whole cards in the board have gotten due dates added automaticaly and they can't be removed. How can I fix it?

3 answers

0 votes
Mateusz Sołowianiuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2020

Hi @vítor mourão 

I invite you to get acquainted with our Good to know before you start wiki page, where the reason and logic behind the 'Due Date' being mandatory is thoroughly explained. 

Feel free to ask more questions, in case any further clarification is required. 

Cheers,

Mateusz Sołowianiuk

SoftwarePant Support

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2020

@vítor mourão i don't know if butler alone would work because i don't think you can apply rules retroactively, but you could create a new label called "remove due date", make a butler rule to remove the due date from any cards with that label, and THEN use the Bulk Actions Power-Up to apply that label to all the cards on your board.

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2020

Hi @vítor mourão ,

Thanks for reaching the community!

I guess you could do it with Butler. Look for a Time Trigger that ends in an action or removing due dates! That should work!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Toni

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events