Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best way to accomplish to do or dones across boards

Diane Bianchini February 9, 2021

We are new to trello and loving it > I have used a template from another person similar to my field.  We have boards for each customer, then lists within each customer board (in our case we are interior designers, and each list is a room we re desiging) then we have cards for each item in the room we are sourcing or have sourced.  We have a list of progress notes,(we email to the board any correspondence between vendors and us)  and one for all purchase orders (we cc the board when we email the PO). We are uploading photos of each item in the room, any plans , before photos etc.  It all looks pretty and organized! Where we are missing the boat is how to identify easily what has been done next, and what has be done. We have labels and have customized them (client approved, po sent, in transit, waiting for delivery etc). In the past we had a google document that listed each client, then all the information beneath as it was accomplished each day . This is tedious and confusing which is why we started Trello. However, we still feel lost, and concerned we are not ordering everything for each client, keeping track  of where it is, when it will ship etc.  We have not used the power ups or Butler yet, and started with due dates and calendar. We often will have 12 to 18 jobs running simultaneously. Thanks for any direction.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2021

@Diane Bianchini 

Recently I have been working on this for precisely some of the reasons you mentioned in your post/question. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/Sprint-Lanes/td-p/1597386

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events