Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic inventory

Margi Read February 17, 2021

Hi Guys! 

I would like to start a basic inventory system for uniform that we distribute to crew members on board the boat I work on. 

I would like any suggestions as to how I can keep it simple but have all the information I need on the Trello board... I have looked at different templates but some are just a little bit too intensive for what I need. 

I need it to show the quantities that's distributed to each crew member and also if they return something it needs to show. It has to show their sizes for different items as well. 

I still have to play around with it, but if anyone has any tried and tested solutions, please share.

Thanks! 

2 answers

0 votes
Vitaly Andrianov February 20, 2021

@Margi Read you can use Smart Fields for this. Instead of Custom Fields it let you do calculations with the data. Please check this Template Inventory Management 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

@Margi Read the custom fields power up will be useful here. I would create a list for each person and a card for each item, then have size and qauntity custom fields so you can create a card for an item in a person's list, then indicate which size they have and how many of them they have.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events