Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Backing Up Trello Boards to Protect Against Disgruntled Employees

This might be a sensitive topic but an important one.   In every business from time to time an employee can become disgruntled and, unfortunately, history shows that they can do a lot of damage before exiting. 

How can we protect ourselves so if a person deletes every card in a project, which can be done in minutes before it gets discovered, and effectively deletes 6 months worth of a project.  All lost forever!

Is there a way to back up each day so that if this was to happen we could just go back to the earlier version and recreate the board and move on with minimal damage?

1 answer

1 vote
Laura Holton Community Leader May 12, 2021

Hi @Mark Baker .... me again 😃

We all hope that doesn't happen but definitely understand it's always a possibility so to give you a fail safe I think this Power-Up could help with your question:

• Backups for Trello - they also offer a 7 day free trial to see if it offers all the functionality you need.

All the best,

Laura

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,995 views 16 45
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you