Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUSSINESS CLASS ACCOUNT FROM TRELLO GOLD

RICARDO ABA December 18, 2020

Hi,

At the beginning of this month I paid 1 year of Trello Gold, and you offer me to try 14 days of Bussiness Class....  If I want finaly a Bussiness Class account, how is the cost of this upgrade? And how I must do ?

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2020

Hi @RICARDO ABA ,

You can check the Business class features and pricing HERE

The Business class plan applies to how many members are there in a team because the business class plan applies to teams only not on personal user accounts!

RICARDO ABA December 19, 2020

I already know your price conditions from free account. But I am asking the cost of upgrade from a Gold account to a Business. I paid my Gold account a few days ago and now I want to go up to a business, I should not pay the same as those who have a free account.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2020

You have to pay the same amount on the pricing page but as you have recently subscribed to the gold plan you can contact to Atlassian Team to change the subscription or reduce price etc HERE

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events