Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOARD MEMBERS TEAM MEMBERS ECT

fitnessindemand January 14, 2020

I run a group fitness related business. I am curious about how i can set up a team of 15 people who will each have their own designated board or card not sure how this works. everyone will have to check off certain activities on their own respective board or card. No team members can edit each others tasks or even their own. Only I would be able to make any modifications. How would I set this up 

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2020

Hi @fitnessindemand 

Great question!

If you have 1 board and add all the 15 members to it, they would all be able to see everything on that board, all the cards and all the activity - so that may not be the best option for you.

If you set up 15 boards and had yourself and 1 other person, they would only be able to see what you actually assign to them.

However, it would be great to know what Trello plan you have, because depending on that, depends on how the other person would be able to interact with the board that you share with them. Although if you give them observer status these have different limitations to members of the board. However, there are different prices depending on which version of Trello you're using, free, Gold or Business.

It would also be useful to know if you have made a 'team' because this acts differently as well!

Sorry to ask so many questions back!

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events