Automatically transfer card back to my task list after certain amount of time?

I will frequently move a card from my personal task list to someone else's task list or elsewhere on trello for another person to take action on. 

Is it possible to set some sort of "countdown" timer on these cards so if that other person does NOT complete the task in a certain amount of time that the card gets sent back to my list automatically to follow up? 

(or, anything along these lines that would accomplish the same thing -- which is me not needing to waste mental space making sure numerous delegated tasks get done)

1 answer

Hi Caitlin,

Unfortunately, no, that's not possible natively within Trello. You might want to look into Butler for Trello, which does allow for a great deal of automation and configuration like that. You can check that out here: https://butlerfortrello.com/

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

16,722 views 0 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you