Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Automatic email reporting query - 2 week look ahead

Hi guys, 

I am making use of the "due soon" email report built into Trello, which is an auto email capturing all cards due in 7 days or less. 

However my customers have requested a 14 day look ahead. I have no idea how to go about setting this up to increase the 7 days to 14 days. Can anybody please help? 

Thanks, 

George

2 answers

0 votes
Olga Videc Community Leader Sep 17, 2021

Hello @George Pirtheesingh 

Okay go to automation - choose buttons or rules -> calendar -> create a command 

from there are drag and drop.

Here is documentation, https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler

After adding a schedule under action use other there you will find what you need ;)

BR, Olga 

Hi Olga, thanks for the feedback. I have tried this and set up a report (below), but the email is coming through with no cards on the report. There are definitely cards on the board with due dates that should be included on the report so i have no idea what i am doing wrong! 

every monday at 7:00 am, create a report with all cards due in less than 15 days, and send an email notification to "george.pirtheesingh@redsystems.co.uk" with subject "Ellesmere Port 14 day look ahead" and message "Hi, here is your two week look ahead for EPH"

0 votes
Alex Koxaras Community Leader Sep 17, 2021

Hi @George Pirtheesingh 

This question is about Trello, or JSM? You got me a bit confused there.

Sorry mate, i meant Trello. 

Like Alex Koxaras likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,396 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you