Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic email reporting query - 2 week look ahead

George Pirtheesingh September 17, 2021

Hi guys, 

I am making use of the "due soon" email report built into Trello, which is an auto email capturing all cards due in 7 days or less. 

However my customers have requested a 14 day look ahead. I have no idea how to go about setting this up to increase the 7 days to 14 days. Can anybody please help? 

Thanks, 

George

2 answers

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

Hello @George Pirtheesingh 

Okay go to automation - choose buttons or rules -> calendar -> create a command 

from there are drag and drop.

Here is documentation, https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler

After adding a schedule under action use other there you will find what you need ;)

BR, Olga 

Hi Olga, thanks for the feedback. I have tried this and set up a report (below), but the email is coming through with no cards on the report. There are definitely cards on the board with due dates that should be included on the report so i have no idea what i am doing wrong! 

every monday at 7:00 am, create a report with all cards due in less than 15 days, and send an email notification to "george.pirtheesingh@redsystems.co.uk" with subject "Ellesmere Port 14 day look ahead" and message "Hi, here is your two week look ahead for EPH"

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2021

Hi @George Pirtheesingh 

This question is about Trello, or JSM? You got me a bit confused there.

Sorry mate, i meant Trello. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events