It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automatic Board Description pop up Edited

Does any one know how to do this - 

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 8.00.34 am.pnghttps://trello.com/b/7BjapUTU/unthinkable-podcast-editorial-workflow

I have found that if you set it to public the about board will come up automatically on right side but how do I make it appear as a pop up like on the example above also how do you add an image - if you click the link you will see there is an image on the bottom of the description now i look at it I wonder is this a link preview?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Isabelle Sheffield , welcome to the Atlassian Community!

That Read Me pop-up is a Power-up that you can add to your board. You can check it out here: https://trello.com/power-ups/5a2de0c41ae4a1537bb0055d/read-me

Power-ups allow you to bring additional features to your boards and integrate your favorite apps right into Trello. Boards belonging to free users can turn on one Power-Up at a time, boards belonging to  Trello Gold members may have three Power-Ups turned on at a time, and Business Class boards can have unlimited Power-Ups.

Let me know if this helps!

Answer ACCEPTED haha thanks i have business class so I can power up till the cows come home!

Like Alison likes this
Alison Atlassian Team Feb 05, 2020

Wahoo! go wild 🥳

giphy

Like BiancaE likes this

Mmm how do you add a power up to a template??

Make a board template had all power-ups and labels pre-set already, then create the board from template board, otherwise even you have card template, if the power-up was not active in this board, the power-up on the card will disappeared...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,627 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you