It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Automate moving a card if no activity

I want to move cards from one list to another if there is no activity for a number of days.  Butler has something, but it's not based on activity, only days from which the card was created.  If we have a card called "Task 1" on our tasks list, but no one has entered anything on the card in 5 days, I want to automatically move it to the "Hold" list.  Thanks in advance.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jul 09, 2019

@Steven Lazan I could swear that Butler Bot used to have an "inactive card" trigger but it doesn't appear to have made it into the power up yet. @Katrin Anger will be able to confirm... in the meantime this Trellinator command would do what you need:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/5ead2990b4afd8027adc41d35a266ba4

You can read more about Trellinator here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger Community Leader Jul 09, 2019

@Steven Lazan @Iain Dooley 

I can confirm there is currently no such trigger in Butler.

You may want to consider to set up a feature request. (They are being responded to! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,583 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you