Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automação E-mail Trello

Luan Silva March 9, 2022

Goodnight,

I urgently need help to configure automation that when the user sends an email to the board link, create the following rule:

join the card, subscribe to the card, add the red label to the card,
add the "STATUS" checklist to the card,

send an email notification to every member on the card with subject "CALL SUCCESSFULLY CREATED" and message "Hello {username}!!\n\nYour ticket {cardname} has been successfully opened.",

and post comment "OPEN Call"

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2022

@Luan Silva 

This is the page on this subject https://help.trello.com/article/809-creating-cards-by-email

Basically, on the email :

To : <email to board addressee generated by you>

Subject : <some text that becomes your card name> #red #customLabel @user

Body : <this will be your card description>

+++ attachments as per normal

Presently you cannot build a checklist, or add a comment that you wanted. You have to set a rule to handle those.

Luan Silva March 10, 2022

Great.

But I want to validate the function by rescuing the user who sent an email to the board's email.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2022

@Luan Silva 

Since this is something I built and the person who sent the email to create the email can be retrieved and added top of the card description. In fact, I have the entire email content to work with. That is why I am able to process number lists into Checklist. 

I need that:

When anyone sends an email to the board email I can define which user will be added to the created card

are the rules only for the logged in user or global?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2022

@Luan Silva 

Currently I built it to be deployed as a private instance. Just like Trello mail to board, the email must be kept private but we can extend it to check against list of authorised users. I was built in 1 day so I have done only the bare minimum at this point.

Sorry, I understand.

Can I identify which user sent the email that created the card?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 10, 2022

Sorry. My replies other than the first reply was based on my own email 2 board app that I built. I have full control over my own email to board. Your requirements cannot be done on standard Trello email to board. 

See this post

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/Email-to-Board-Plus/td-p/1966099

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events