Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto daily reoccurring tasks with checklist

Alexandra McDermott November 24, 2021

Can you create an automation for a card to be created every morning with a set list of daily tasks?

Alternatively, any ideas on how I can do this differently?  We have a checklist of daily tasks to complete each day and I'm sure there must be a quicker way of creating the list than copying and pasting the card each time.

Thanks in advance

Alex

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2021

Hi @Alexandra McDermott 👋

Welcome to the Community! I find one Power Up, Card Repeater, to be particularly useful when trying to easily recreate recurring tasks.

It helps to automate the creation of Trello cards for repeated tasks. Simply set the schedule on a card and Trello will automatically make an exact copy of that card at the given date and time. This makes it easy to establish a process for weekly to-dos, retrospectives, etc.

• Schedule cards to repeat on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis.
  • Cards will be copied to a specified list automatically.
  • Build a process into your workflow.

Setting Repeat Frequency: Trello Card Repeater Power-Up

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Tom Olson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 9, 2023

I love this feature is there a way to auto assign the due date as the day the card is repeated? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events