Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Auto Populate Cards + Due Dates

I've connected MailChimp (MC) to Trello using Zapier.

Every time a new MC subscriber is added, a new card for that person is created in Trello.

How do I setup - automatically - cards for things that need to be done and by a set due date for each new subscriber?

Example

Our administrator has to complete the same tasks for each new subscriber:

- call them

- research for them

- follow up

How do I automate these tasks and have due dates added to them for each new subscriber added to Trello?

Thanks

1 answer

@Mahogany PR 

Zapier allows you to use the output of an earlier step - via Custom. Get the card using the ID of the card you have just created to add Checklist. For due date and assign member on card, I remember you can do it when you are creating the card . As to whether you assign to item, I cannot quite remember. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

251 views 12 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you