Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorise Power-ups

Dominique BRISSY May 27, 2017

Hi,

I try to authorize Power-Ups Evernote. I click on the green bar "link with your Evernote account" and nothing happen.

Could you inform what I am doing wrong?

Thank you for your explanation.

Best regards

Dominique

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 28, 2017

What browser on iOS are you using?

when you click the link to login to Evernote powerup , a popup browser(another window) should launch asking for your Evernote credentials. 

Dominique BRISSY May 28, 2017

I am using IOS 10.12.5. on my computer

When I click to login to Evernote, no new popup browser... nothing

And I am using 10.3.1 on my i pad

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2017

Without seeing what you're seeing, it sounds like you don't have popups allowed. Try allowing pop ups on your browser and try again. 

Dominique BRISSY May 27, 2017

thank you for your answer. I have only one power-up wich is Evernote. And I think that I have one allowed. That's why I don't understand why nothing happen when I try to link

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2017

I'm saying popup, not powerup. Not sure what browser you're using, but here's an example of How to allow pop ups on chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

if you're using a different browser, google "how to allow pop ups for (browser)"

Dominique BRISSY May 28, 2017

I am speaking of power-up. And I use IOS, perhaps this is the reason.

Thank you for your answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events