Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments in Trello load very slowly

Bernd January 18, 2021

Hi all, for about a week now the attachments in Trello have been loading extremely slowly. No matter if I use Trello with the official app or on the web. It makes no difference whether I open the attachments in Trello or in an external tab. Of course, we have already restarted the router, computer, etc.. We are using macOS 10.15.7.

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

Hi Both,

Please contact with Trello Support

https://trello.com/en/contact#/

Cheers

2 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

Hi @Bernd ,

Welcome to the community!

There can be 4 types of issue

1. Speed of caching on your system

2. Multiple applications running in the background which is using the internet

3. Internet connectivity

4. Trello server issue

As the Trello server is working fine. So you can look for the other 3 options I mentioned!

If you think all the 4 points I have mentioned is ok on your side you can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Bernd January 19, 2021

Hello

1. Speed of caching on your system – what do you mean? 

2. Apps run in the background, of course, but no large files are loaded

3. Speed is top 100 down / 40 up – I 've already checked this

4. Trello status is ok. 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2021

Hi @Bernd ,

Speed of caching on your system means once the image loaded next time it will load very fast! The first time it stores some data in your system to load the image fast from the next time onwards.

@Bernd @Pascal Wittler .

If the image is below 1-2 MB then it will load faster means cache fast! but if the image size is more than 2 MB then for the first time it will load slow and from the second time, it will load instantly!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Tisa Biswas likes this
Bernd January 19, 2021

Ok I see. My router does not cache and neither do the individual computers. That is not the issue, but that attachments are loaded very slowly. It doesn't help if the attachment is loaded faster the second time, because I already downloaded it the first time so I don't have to load it a second time ;-)

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2021

Hi @Bernd ,

It does not download the file when it loads for the first time but something similar happens which is caching which makes the images/graphics load fast anywhere on the web/internet from the second time visit onwards!

If you are still not satisfied with my answer or need further help you can ask Trello support HERE

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Tisa Biswas likes this
0 votes
Pascal Wittler January 18, 2021

I got the same Problem, Uploading and Viewing Pictures is terrible slow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events