Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Attaching an email template to a record

I have created a template to send to contacts and have just sent the first email.  I then tried to attach the email to the record in the trello list but it said there was an error - is it possible to do this?

thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Aug 02, 2021

@kath parkes which integration are you using to send the emails?

Hi Iain - I added the Crmble Gmail topping

Iain Dooley Community Leader Aug 03, 2021

@kath parkes Crmble support should be pretty responsive, one of the founders answers questions on here quite a bit and on Reddit also, but you can also just email their support. Powerups are generally built by companies not affiliated with Trello.

0 votes
Answer accepted

@kath parkes 

My recent favourite is to use Contalist power up. It has email templates that can be used from anywhere on the board but you can also be specific to only allow certain emails on a list. It takes data from card including custom fields and other data collectedvia their webforms. Try it. 

Thank you

I will look at this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,304 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you