Attach Onedrive folder in Trello

Piotr Wojtalewicz December 12, 2017

Hi,

Is it possible to attach folder from Onedrive to card in Trello as from Google Drive? I've tried directly from Card and througth OneDrive Power-Up and I think is inpossible :(

Regards,

Piotr

3 answers

0 votes
Alejandro Flores Mosquera September 22, 2021

Same problem! Any solution?

Ufuk Altunel September 22, 2021

Unfortunately I think there is still no existing solution from Trello. I never found a solution here!

Like # people like this
Alejandro Flores Mosquera September 24, 2021

Ooooh :( , thank you Ufuk!

SteAl75 February 1, 2023

If you log in to one drive you can use the website link as an attachment. Then when you click the attachment it opens up the onedrive chrome link to your folder. Works pretty well

0 votes
José Pedro Henriques September 1, 2020

Working on windows both Chrome and Trello App and it currently doesn't work, but states it works for Folders when connecting Power-Up!

Please make this work ! It would be wonderful to control the project and easy and fast access to the Onedrive folders. 

José 

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2017

Hi Piotr,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Could you please let me know where you're facing that issue? Is it in a web browser or are you working on the desktop app? so we can further troubleshoot this with you, could you please contact us at trello.com/contact and provide some screenshots of what you're currently seeing so we can further investigate?

Cheers,

Marta

Ki Blank August 8, 2018

Marta, we are facing the same issue. Is it possible to attach folder from Onedrive to card? We have tried both the desktop and the browser Trello, but it only shows single files from OneDrive.

https://blog.trello.com/trello-and-google-drive-an-integration-made-in-office-heaven

Like # people like this
Ufuk Altunel July 10, 2020

Actaully I have the same problem. It is not possible to attach an Onedrive folder like in Google Drive. I can attach only files. No difference in the Win10 Desktop App or the browser (latest Chrome).

Like # people like this
Deleted user October 27, 2020

same problem.  please reply!

Like # people like this
Joshua Boomgaarden August 31, 2022

Still the same issue... :( No folder upload option

Like CX Admin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events