Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there an unlimited number of workspaces I can create with my premium account?

Cultured Kids September 13, 2021

Two days ago I started the free trial for Premium with Trello. I noticed it only supported one of my two work spaces. So, I decided to just purchase the premium account so that the entire account would have premium features. 

However, the free trial banner is still running across the boards on the workspace I added it to and I am wondering if I actually have to pay for premium on each workspace.

Thanks for any help.  

1 answer

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2021

@Cultured Kids my understanding of the pricing is that it is by workspace and not "account", so I think that's why you're still seeing a trial on the other workspace. 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2021

Correct.  The subscription is for everyone in the Workspace.  You can use Collections to organize the boards within the Workspace if you like.

Cultured Kids September 13, 2021

Ok, thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events