Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Are there Dashboards available?

I am using Trello exclusively as a customer support ticketing system. I find it quite compatable to my needs. The one additional thing I would like is a dashboard that shows me how many tickets are open, # tickets Closed and average time from open to close. Any suggestions?

3 answers

0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team May 13, 2021

This might help: https://help.trello.com/article/1249-dashboard-view

There's also a bunch of Power Ups like Blue Cat Reports and others, if you need something with more options.

Hello @Denise Robinson ,

We are Hipporello, a service desk Power-up for Trello. We provide your user portal, where users can submit their requests, feedback, and questions. You will get these as tickets on your Trello board as Trello cards, where you can reply their queries from. Check how it works here.

We also offer a dashboard that includes statistics. Although we do not have mean time to close yet, we would definitely consider this for our next update. We are free, you can start using Hipporello, and enjoy a better customer support experience. Hope this helps, regards.

Hi @Denise Robinson 

The Dashboards by Screenful Power-Up can report all that out-of-the-box. In addition to basic stats for open/created/completed cards, you can also track average timings per individual board column or any subset of columns, and see how long each individual card spends on those states. Here's an example chart:

Time in state.pngYou can send a private message to book a slot for a demo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

2,130 views 17 49
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you