Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Are there Dashboards available?

I am using Trello exclusively as a customer support ticketing system. I find it quite compatable to my needs. The one additional thing I would like is a dashboard that shows me how many tickets are open, # tickets Closed and average time from open to close. Any suggestions?

3 answers

Hi @Denise Robinson 

The Dashboards by Screenful Power-Up can report all that out-of-the-box. In addition to basic stats for open/created/completed cards, you can also track average timings per individual board column or any subset of columns, and see how long each individual card spends on those states. Here's an example chart:

Time in state.pngYou can send a private message to book a slot for a demo.

Hello @Denise Robinson ,

We are Hipporello, a service desk Power-up for Trello. We provide your user portal, where users can submit their requests, feedback, and questions. You will get these as tickets on your Trello board as Trello cards, where you can reply their queries from. Check how it works here.

We also offer a dashboard that includes statistics. Although we do not have mean time to close yet, we would definitely consider this for our next update. We are free, you can start using Hipporello, and enjoy a better customer support experience. Hope this helps, regards.

0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team May 13, 2021

This might help: https://help.trello.com/article/1249-dashboard-view

There's also a bunch of Power Ups like Blue Cat Reports and others, if you need something with more options.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,310 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you