Are team members notified when they have been added to a card or tagged in a comment?

Joanna Turska September 24, 2018

I'm trying to understand how communication works within a team? In my team each member will have their own board and will be able to use lists and cards to post information about their work but also to ask questions and voice issues etc. If a member wants all other team members to know they've created a card does he/she need to add them all to that card? And if yes, will all the members get an email notification about the card being created? Thank you! 

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2018

Hi Joanna

As I understand, each member will have their own board. But will the other team members also be a part of that board? Because in order to get notifications of additions or @Clementii Cicali

A breakdown of what a user can expect to receive as far as notifications go, please visit this site.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events