Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived cards

Fonderia Sonical March 4, 2022

I have a free Trello licence. I want to see each cards of any list that I archived but I don't find the archived lists. Is it a function of premium licence?

2 answers

0 votes
Sagar Rao
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2022

Hi Fonderia

So the archived cards will all show in the Archived Items section under the Board Menu. 

On the board, click on "Show Menu" and then on "More" then choose "Archived items" This will load all the Archived Items on the board, you can search and choose an Archived Card to send it back to the board.

You can read more about this here - https://help.trello.com/article/795-archiving-and-deleting-cards 

Cheers,

Sagar Rao | The Trello Team

0 votes
Jose Luis Gaitan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2022

Hello, @Fonderia Sonical . To view a card you’ve archived, head to the board that used to host the card and click on “Show Menu” on the top right hand side of the board. Next, click “More” and navigate to “Archived Items”. You will see a list of every card you’ve archived on that board.

Fonderia Sonical March 4, 2022

Thank you, I saw it, but it is only a list, the cards is not divided by the main object that they come from. I thought to solve this problem creating a new board whith the same lists and I will move the cards, that I want archive, from the main board to this new board, so I will be able to see the activities that I close for each list.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events