Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with a Business plan sandbox where I can be invited as an observer?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2020

Here's my request :

1. A business plan sandbox where I can be invited as an observer
  2. Where I am allowed to do the following. I am aware that none of these can be done under Observer status on the board itself so testing might be very short:
    • create a card
    • move the card
    • update some fields on the card
    • attach something
    • delete the card
  3. Testing will take less than a day. 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2020

hi @milynnus  - I would suggest you to spin up a cloud instance and add yourself using another email id to play around. Not sure if anyone here will be sharing link to their environment to do that when setting one up on your own is fairly easy.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2020

@Sajit Nair I am aware of this option. In fact, I got an offer one of my board to try for 14days.

I said it is a sandbox that I am requesting. Furthermore it has to be not own by me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events