Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone interested in trying a beta of Blue Cat Reports for Trello (not built by Trello)

Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2020

Hi all,

My name is Robin, I'm the developer behind the Corrello (Dashboards for Agile Teams), Agile Tools and Time in List power-ups. We've spent a good chunk of the last year working on a new reporting tool for Trello. Blue Cat Reports is based on what we've learnt from the previous power-ups and previous experience building reporting solutions for a variety of organisations over the last 2 decades.

The idea is to create a simple but powerful reporting solution for the majority of Trello users. We are launching into the power-up directory soon but wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join the beta first and help us find any last little issues or improvements :)

This is an idea of the sort of charts you can create at the moment. We plan to add a lot more charts, and generally improve everything after officially launch

count-demo.pnglist-demo.pngtime-series-demo.pngbar-pie-demo.png

If you would be willing to be part of the beta process you can fill out this form https://robinwarren.typeform.com/to/Pwe0G9. That will also ask you for your 'Team URL' which we need to pass to Trello and ask them to enable the power-up for you. We should be in touch during the week of the 24th Feb then to give you access :)

Any feedback or questions welcome on here obviously, and hopefully I'll see some of you in the beta :)

1 answer

1 vote
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 17, 2020

Just bumping this up as it turns out the form wasn't published (doh!) 

Form for beta access here https://robinwarren.typeform.com/to/Pwe0G9

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events