Anyone else having Card menu Issues in Chrome?

Becca Lanning June 17, 2021

Upon viewing a board in Chrome, when access the card, the card menu appears to be pushed down -- as if the browser window was shrunk.  But the menu is appearing this way, even if the browser window is at full screen.

I tried with Firefox and the card menu appears on the side like normal.

I have not been able to try Edge, or any other browsers at this point, but most of my team uses Chrome because of the extensions we use.

I did disable the extensions and tried again, but even with the extensions disabled, the card menu is still bumping down.

Any ideas why this is happening on Chrome, and how to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2021

Is it the same as the screenshot here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Wondering-if-that-s-a-bug-and-if-Trello-is-aware-of-that/qaq-p/1727402

I'm using this version of Chrome:

Version 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (x86_64)

And I can't reproduce.  What if it's a new card on a new board? Same behavior?

Yes, the same. 

Currently on Version 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (64-bit). 
And I can't say for sure about the new card on a new board.  But all cards, new and old on the old boards are doing this.

I've noticed if I go into the console on chrome and adjust the window-sidebar width to 20% it snaps the menu back where it goes.  Currently it shows calc (100% - 600px);

Screenshot 2021-06-17 135539.png

Here's a screen shot of one of my cards:

Screenshot 2021-06-17 135249.png

I noticed your version of chrome was newer than mine.

I just updated to Version 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (64-bit) and restarted the browser.  Menus are still popping in under card info. 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2021

Fix should be going out soon (if not already). 

Like Becca Lanning likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events