It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Any Butler Guru's want to get paid to help automate our company's Team Trello Boards?

We are a Real State Company who uses Trello to manage our properties.  I have been trying for a VERY long time trying to understand the Butler ap and how to set it up so it not only works, but works on every board.  I have begun to see how complicated and frustrating this is and we are hoping there is someone who does that sort of thing for a living...?  We want you!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jun 22, 2019

@Sarah_Flickinger hey Sarah, I consulted for a year or so with Butler and while it is a very powerful tool for automating certain Trello tasks, in my experience it runs out of scope when you get beyond what a typical individual "power user" would set up themselves and into the "business critical systems" territory.

This was the case with the Bot and is moreso with the power up.

I created Trellinator as a way to extend Trello's functionality via the API with a similar level of efficiency to Butler (although not as easy for non-coders) but in a more "formal" software way:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

This is what I do for living, so if you're interested feel free to get in touch.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,506 views 12 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you