Any Butler Guru's want to get paid to help automate our company's Team Trello Boards?

Deleted user June 14, 2019

We are a Real State Company who uses Trello to manage our properties.  I have been trying for a VERY long time trying to understand the Butler ap and how to set it up so it not only works, but works on every board.  I have begun to see how complicated and frustrating this is and we are hoping there is someone who does that sort of thing for a living...?  We want you!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2019

@[deleted] hey Sarah, I consulted for a year or so with Butler and while it is a very powerful tool for automating certain Trello tasks, in my experience it runs out of scope when you get beyond what a typical individual "power user" would set up themselves and into the "business critical systems" territory.

This was the case with the Bot and is moreso with the power up.

I created Trellinator as a way to extend Trello's functionality via the API with a similar level of efficiency to Butler (although not as easy for non-coders) but in a more "formal" software way:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-articles/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

This is what I do for living, so if you're interested feel free to get in touch.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events