Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Annual Licenses with Premium - Am I locked in?

My organization is contemplating getting the Premium account for 3 workspaces. We had a question regarding the annual fee. Are we locked into that amount for the entire year if we drop a workspace? An example, let's say we start with 3 workspaces but then only need 2 half way through the year for one reason or another. Will Trello reimburse the prorated amount for that 1 workspace? Just exploring our options. I tried to reach out to Trello directly via their contact form but haven't heard back and we are ready to flip the switch NOW once we know the answer. Thanks for any help!

1 answer

2 votes
Felix Atlassian Team Dec 07, 2021

As far as I know, there's no automatic reimbursement - when you cancel a subscription, it'll run until the date you've paid until, then expire.

Note that you can subscribe month-to-month, and cancel anytime.

Thanks for the answer! We thought month-to-month may be the best option based off what we are planning but the savings for annual is pretty good too! Appreciate the quick response. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events