Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alone or with team

Deleted user February 16, 2021

Hi!

I’m new to Trello and was just wondering if you have to be (paying) separately with the whole team?

I understand it’s easier for all of us in the team to have access to a paid version but is it necessary?

could everybody work in my account or just provide them acces only to view the board?

kind regards,

romy 

1 answer

1 vote
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When you upgrade the plan for your team you have to pay for all members of that team!

Yes, It is kind of mandatory because if you are upgrading you have to pay for everyone on the team and that is how the billing works for the business class plan!

You can give any permission you required to give them to collaborate and work together!

and you can give them permissions individually or for the whole team!

Deleted user February 18, 2021

Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

Thank you for your reply. I will upgrade my account to business class.

So I'm making a plan/bord for the team and I get to invite team members to as a member and as a viewer. That's great!

But my question is : the teammates I've invited to join to board as member do not also have to pay right?

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

You can ask Trello support for an advanced explanation!

Like Sourav Maity likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events