Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my boards and cards are gone after logging in again

Sam April 22, 2021

This morning Trello wanted me to log in again, and when I did it opened up to an empty space with no boards and no cards... All my work from the last 3 years... gone! 

Is this part of the issue you mentioned that you are looking into?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2021

I suspect you are logged into a different account than the one that has your boards in it because your account used to have more than one email address (which we have deprecated).  So now there are two accounts - you can either try another email address (look in your email to see where Trello had been emailing you) or you can write into support and ask them to help: https://trello.com/contact

Sam April 22, 2021

Hi Michael, thank you for your response, it gave me the hint I needed.

I never created the 2nd Trello account, Atlassian created that. I just want to continue using my old Trello account with a different email address than my other Atlassian accounts.

Now, how can I continue to use my old account without having Atlassian trying to merge everything into one? I simply want to be able to continue using my old account with my existing boards and cards, regardless of any Jira or Bitbucket sign-ins.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events