Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All items gone?

Lars Leiram May 23, 2022

Used Trello extensively for a number of years. Due to the use of other tools at my new job, I kept it as mostly an archive. Now returning to find that all of my information has vanished. Had some important info there. (It has been a while since last time, but still...) Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

Hi @Lars Leiram ! Are you able to clarify a bit around what information exactly has vanished? Are you not seeing all of your boards in your Trello workspace? Or, when opening a board, you're not seeing cards within your board?

If it's the former, there's a chance your boards may have been automatically closed (not deleted) due to changes with Trello's plan changes that happened some months ago. One of the changes meant you were limited to 10 boards per workspace on the free plan (workspace is the new term for teams). If you had >10 boards, Trello went ahead and closed some to ensure you were within limits. There was a lot of communication that went out around that time explaining what was happening, but you can read a bit here as well: https://help.trello.com/article/1263-moving-to-workspaces

Trello would not have permanently deleted anything; closed boards simply mean they were "archived", so you can re-open these boards. You may need to create multiple workspaces however if you have >10 boards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events